April 20, 2013

THE HOUSE

This week we continue with the didactic unit "Houses: types, elements, materials and furniture." We uploaded on the blog two of the songs we've been singing in class. The first is a video, that you can watch and sing at home with children. The second are the lyrics in English of a popular children's song in Spanish: "Yo tengo una casita" With the same tune, you can sing the English version.



Esta semana seguimos con la unidad didáctica: "Casas: tipos, elementos, materiales y mobiliario". Subimos al blog dos de las canciones que hemos estado cantando en clase. La primera es un video, que podéis ver y cantar en casa con los niños. La segunda es la letra en Inglés de una conocida canción infantil en castellano: "Yo tengo una casita". Con la misma melodía, podéis cantar la versión en Inglés.


 
I HAVE A LITTLE HOUSE

I have a little house
that is like this, and this.
And by the chimney goes the smoke,
like this, and this, and this.
When I want to go in,
I knock the door like this.
I like to clean my shoes,
like this, and this and this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment